Linux and Network Administrator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate must have experience in installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of Linux operating system.
- Should have experience in basics of Networking.
- Experience required on basic commands of Linux.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
Required Experience, Skills and QualificationsCandidate should have completed his B.Tech CS/IT or MCA or M.Sc. CS/IT
Experience: 1 Year
Delhi, Shillong, Lucknow, Gwalior, Bangalore, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, (Rajasthan), Gandhinagar (Gujrat), Batinda, Pathankot, Firozpur (Punjab), Zakhama (Nagaland), Bengdubi, Bagdogra, Kancharapara, Kolkata (West Bengal), Udhampur, Srinagar, Rajouri, Jammu, Leh (Jammu and Kashmir) Vizhakhapattnam (Andra Pradesh), Trivandram, Kochi (Kerala), Mumbai, Port Plair (Andaman and Nicobar), Dibrugarh, Guwahati Chabua, Amribari (Assam) Chaubatia (Uttarakhand), Punchkula (Hariyana)
Candidates can sent their application to email@example.com