Experience required: 5 years work experience in VSAT or related communication systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring and upkeep of existing systems of HUB including Base Band System, RF System & Networking equipments.
- Maintain a log book for any observed problem and action taken to resolve the problem. Status of system including the problem observed has to be reported daily.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment’s at sites
- Maintenance of records and its upkeep
- Training of customer’s staffs as and when required.
- Liaison with customers.
- Spare management, Coordination with vendors & customers, OEM is the responsibility of engineer.
- Satellite shifting/ emergency activities/ exigencies
- Candidate should have completed his BTech/ B.E in IT/ECE/CS.
- Should be a VSAT/ TELECOM qualified engineers with preferably more than three year of experience.
- Engineer should have the knowledge or experience of VSAT Communication Systems, Networking, Baseband Technology, Data Communication, IP Addressing, configuration of L-2/L-3 Switches, Routers, Call Manager, Mail Server etc:
- Basic knowledge of IT, Software Development Life cycle and operating system (like Linux, RT Linux, Lynx OS and windows etc.).
- Candidates with Cisco/Micro Soft certification will be given priority.
- Ability to work on software/ hardware as per requirement and able to troubleshoot software/ hardware related problems. Should be able to install/ flash the application and test the application programs and configure as per requirements.
- Conversant with the use of instruments like Spectrum Analysers, Network Protocol Analyser, Signal generators, Network monitoring tools etc . Basic knowledge will be imparted during training
Mumbai, Ghaziabad, Vizag, Kochi, Goa, Port Blair
Candidates can sent their application to firstname.lastname@example.org